Douglass Browser Features
* The Douglass Browser is aligned with the Douglass Community License
and the Douglass Community Pledge
* The Douglass Browser uses peer to peer technology that gives you the ability to host websites on your computer.
* Hosting a website is traditionally done by "servers" which are specialized and ofter difficult for non technical users to understand computers in the cloud.
* The Douglass Browser makes building a decentralized Website easy. We have a builtin editor as well as tools to sync folders with your website.
- * No Ad’s -The Douglass Browser presents content without ads.
- * Douglass Search -A Privacy Protecting Non tracking Search engine
- * Douglass Cloud With Douglass Cloud you can Share and collaborate on documents, send and receive email, manage your calendar and have video chats without data leaks.
- * Douglass Community Douglass Community is a Community Empowerment Platform. The Douglass Community Empowerment Platform includes a new generation of applications, an integrated Community focused Social App, cutting edge Artificial Intelligence, and “ FreedomTrain ” our Beloved Community Economics and Governance service.
- * Douglass News Reader The Douglass Social news reader is an easy to use social news readers that gives members the ability to read and share news items via Douglass Email, Douglass Circles, or Douglass Members feeds
- * IDA- ida is a peer to peer technology that gives members and communities the ability to: share, store, and distribute data where and when they want.
- * Decentralized websites Create and host decentralized websites from your computer. When community members visit your page they begin sharing your your files which allows your website to remain online when your computer is off.
- * Douglass Self-hosted sites are named “Spaces” You can create a Space from Douglass , add your website’s HTML, and then share the Space’s link with any other Douglass Browser user. Their computer will connect directly to yours, and they will be able to browse your website.
- * With the Douglass Browser any computer can start hosting a Decentralize website at any time.
- * The Douglass Browser enables private sharing. When you create a Space and share the link, only people with the link can view the site.